Thursday, August 25, 2011

In the Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American Family in Hitler's Berlin by Erik Larson

In the Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American Family in Hitler's BerlinIn the Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American Family in Hitler's Berlin by Erik Larson

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This book was just okay for me. It was interesting in parts and really boring in others. I was hoping for something more, I guess. Glad I'm done with it. It felt like it went on forever!!!



I gave it three stars out of five because it was so boring and dry in some parts but the parts of the book about his daughter, Martha were way more interesting and I was wishing the book was more about her instead of her father, Ambassador Dodd.



Overall, it was an okay book. Glad I read it, but like I said, glad to be done with it too.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment