Thursday, November 15, 2012

Loramendi's Story by Angela Carlie


Loramendi's Story (Lords of Shifters, #1)Loramendi's Story by Angela Carlie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Not the type of story I normally read, (I don't read books like Twilight) but really good nonetheless. I am so intrigued by this story line and its characters that I might just have to purchase the others in the series just to find out what is going on in this fantasy world of shapeshifters.

I really like the character of Lora and thought she was well developed  throughout the story, not sure about the other characters though. I wasn't a huge fan of Chance (or his brothers.) I thought he was a bit too perfect and he seemed a little flat, but their relationship was sweet and heartfelt. I really liked Aubrey and her friends Jessie and Johnnie.

Overall, I thought the author is a great writer and her stories read really well and keep my interest. AND I love the Washington references. I would definitely recommend this book and I hope to read the other stories from Angela Carlie soon.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment