Wednesday, June 6, 2012


In Fifty Years We'll All Be ChicksIn Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks by Adam Carolla
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was hilarious! I was literally laughing out loud during a lot of this book! The book is written like he talks, if you've ever listened to his radio show or podcast you will totally understand.

Granted, Adam Carolla isn't Steinbeck or any other type of literary genius by any means, but it was funny and he did have some good points about life. I loved the chapters about the worst songs ever and cutting the cords of his newborn twins. But I could have cared less about the bonus chapter about all the different sports.

Overall, a very funny book and I liked that you don't have to be a guy to appreciate his comedic sense of humor.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment