Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Duma Key by Stephen King

Duma KeyDuma Key by Stephen King

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I thought Duma Key was really good and I liked it a lot. For the most part, it kept my interest and I wanted to keep reading. There was some real creepy parts in it that really reminded me of how twisted Stephen King's mind really is. I kept wondering throughout the book "How does he come up with these ideas?" The story line was just so bizarre and different, but oh, so good!



I also really enjoyed all of the characters, especially Wireman. He was definitely my favorite. He was so cool and seemingly calm throughout the whole story. I liked all the other characters as well, but Wireman was the character that made the book for me.



Overall, I would give this 4 1/2 stars and not the full five just because there was some confusing writing when King would write through the eyes of Elizabeth as a child and I had to go back and re-read some of the text and it was sometimes difficult to actually visualize what Elizabeth was experiencing. Other than that, I loved this story and will continue to read more of King's books.



*One last note, it was waaaaayyy better than Under the Dome!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment